Due to tremendous growth Correct Care Inc. is looking for a highly qualified applicant to join our talented team of Physician Recruiters.
Role and Function
Maintain and recruit physicians to work in our rural emergency departments, located in AR, MS, TN, LA, and AL. Each recruiter is assigned a state and is solely responsible for the recruitment of full and part time physicians
Fulfill full and part time needs in all hospitals.
- Prospecting of candidates utilizing tools such as cold calling, database sourcing, internet, journals, medical associations, mass mailings and referrals.
- Compensation surveys for marketing proposals
- Assessing individual recruiting plans per contract
- Inform physician candidates of hospital locations, compensation, composite development, malpractice details, and community facts
- Hospital particular information for internal Stat Sheet on all new startups
- Negotiate compensation and future schedule with new physicians
- Close deals and negotiate full time contracts
- Develop strong relationships
- Idea development of letters to physicians and post card mail outs
- Documentation of all calls in companywide ACT database
- Assist in collection of all new physician paperwork.
- Assist Credentialing in obtaining signatures, phone numbers, etc. needed to complete credentialing process
- Assist Scheduling Department with open shifts and full time and part time needs
- Follow up calls with physicians regarding applications and other paperwork
- Travel to hospitals not affiliated with CCI to market new physicians
- Attend some in state and out of state conferences and job fairs
- Visit residency programs
Casual work environment, large offices, no cubicles
Excellent salary, 401k, profit sharing, health and dental insurance are just a few of the benefits we offer. To learn more about our Company please feel free to visit our website at www.correctcareinc.com
Please fax or email your Resume to schedule a phone interview.
Outgoing, self-motivated, independent, ethical, detail oriented, professional. Only Career minded individuals need apply. This is not a job! It is a Career.
- College degree preferred or equivalent working background
- Healthcare /Sales experience
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Phone skills
- History of achieving goals
- Limited Travel
- Occasional nights and weekends required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Negotiation capabilities