North Mississippi Medical Center- Iuka
NMMC-Iuka is a general acute care hospital and is affiliated with North Mississippi Health Services, one of the nation’s leading health care organizations. NMMC- Iuka received the Premier Health Care Alliance’s inaugural QUEST Award for High Value Healthcare. The hospital was honored with two VHA Leadership Awards for meeting or exceeding national performance standards for clinical care and quality.
- Part Time and Full Time positions available
- 12-36 hour flexible shifts
- Average yearly patient volume 9,240
- Nursing Staff certified PALS, ACLS, TNCC
- ER Layout: 4 beds and 1 Trauma bay with 2 beds
- EMR. Sunrise Clinical Manager